Monday, April 6, 2009

The Big Mouse

Roller coasters, hotel sleepovers, and Mickey Mouse...

This spring break I ventured to Orlando, Florida with the band. The band bunch spent four days in Disney World and other related theme parks. This being my first time not only to Florida but Disney World too, I was in awe most of the trip.

But with four days of hard hitting theme-parkin', comes certain down sides. Such as:
  • Lines- I waited 2 hours for a single roller coaster in a cramped, stuffy building.
  • Sore feet- My feet hurt so bad I resorted to biting my hand to distract me from the pain in my feet.
  • Grouchy people- After 3 days of sore feet and long lines, you see a different side of people, some not so nice.

Although I enjoyed Disney World, and don't get me wrong I had a blast, I think I would rather stick to more remote places.

No comments: